2023 LC XXII "Remembering Gothic Serpent"

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Lion Claws
Lionclaws
captain

2023 LC XXII "Remembering Gothic Serpent"

Post by Lionclaws »

Troops,

A. Date: Oct 6, 7, 8, 2023. To commemorate 30th anniversary of Operation Gothic Serpent or common
known as "Black Hawk Down".

F. VIPs: Ranger Hall of Famer: MSG "Mad Max" Mullen and Ranger Hall of Famer/Delta Force: CSM
Mark Collazos

G. Chief of Staff is Jeff "Gunther" Polen/Deputy Chief of Staff is Dave Hutte. (Roughnecks). No pyros
allowed.

B. SCLA/City of Victorville Security officers will be on site the entire weekend to prevent any
potential POST EVENT arson.

C. SCLA/City of Victorville also increased their rate to cover operational expanse.

D. LC 2023 rate projected as followed:
Alumni $165
Non-Alum $185
Parent/Child combo $340

badboyz2022
soldier

Re: 2023 LC XXII "Remembering Gothic Serpent"

Post by badboyz2022 »

Hello, My name is Andres im the captain of Bad Boyz Airsoft Unit. We're from Puerto Rico, and are planning to travel for that event. Can you guys email me all the info we need to be part of this event?

1. Events Rules
2. Clothing
3. Where to Stay
4. Trasportation

We're are really looking foward to attend to this event.
my email is andicito0521pr@gmail.com
my phone number is 939-287-8717 please send a txt messege before calling.

Nito58
soldier

Post by Nito58 »

Have some questions for the upcoming event in Victorville, CA. Oct. 6-8.
1. Are we able to carry a sniper under a rifleman role, meeting rifleman chrono requirements? (bullpup SRS A2)

2. Are 3D-printed taginn (thin plastic) chalk rounds allowed for Grenadier role? Will co2 be allowed to refill 40mm grenades?

3. Will there be a buy station for water, snacks and bbs if attendees run out? Will there be access to drinkable water that's free to sip or wash hands?

4. Will there be pick up games that Friday and the actual event following that saturday and sunday? What times will be allowed to play throughout the day and night?

5. What do sidearms need to be chrono'd at?

6. What is the death and revive/ medic system? TQ's dead rags etc?

will there be a whole list of roles and their requirements updated soon? Only see smg and grenadier and saw atm.
THANK YOU :D

Nito58
soldier

Post by Nito58 »

Are 3d printed taginn round allowed? Thin walled printed plastics and TPU rubber that hold the chalk powder.

Are we also allowed to us bolt action, srs a2, tac-41 etc as a rifleman if we stay at rifleman fps?

Nito58
soldier

Post by Nito58 »

Are 3d printed taginn rounds allowed? Thin walled plastics and TPU rubber holding chalk? Can we also run bolt actions? Bullpup srs a2 and tac41 as backup for rifleman if we stay at rifleman chrono fps