Post Op note from Chief of Staff Tim Villareal

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Castle
Lionclaws
lieutenant

Post Op note from Chief of Staff Tim Villareal

Post by Lionclaws »

All Comm:

"Good evening folks from your Chief of Staff for Op Castle. I want to tell you it was my honor to meet all of you and witness the incredible skill and tenacity you all showed in the fight till the very end. Despite the close quarters and constant barrage of grenades you all continued to engage and fulfill the objectives. As a Chief of Staff for a difficult AO such as this, my Staff and I tried to give you the best scenarios we could in order to make the game challenging yet fun the whole weekend. We were often limited on the areas we could give you access to the prison but that may change in the future. Regardless you can all say you were the very first airsofters in the prisons history to attend an event such as this. Im very proud of all of your professionalism and respect you showed toward the Prison, my Staff and each other. Lastly, I did have several TAT players approach me after all was said and done with handfuls of gold coins they forgot to turn in. There is a strong possibility this would have turned the tide in regards to the winning teams outcome. Nonetheless you all made this event incredible. If you have any suggestions to make this event better in the future please dont hesitate to let us know. This is your event and we strive very hard to make it worth it. For now we will wait for further communication from The Department of Corrections whether we will be invited back. In closing I want to thank each and everyone of you for attending. I hope to see you all again if we are permitted to come back. And I may see you again at other Lion Claws events on the field. Till then take care."

Return to “Castle - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”