Chrono with .3 bio bbs

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Lion Claws
Lionclaws
captain

Chrono with .3 bio bbs

Post by Lionclaws »

Chrono team will use .3 bio bbs to chrono all AEG/HPA. Official OLCMSS chrono bbs are provided by High Power Airsoft (www.highpowerairsoft.com).

shadowviper2
soldier

Re: Chrono with .3 bio bbs

Post by shadowviper2 »

Will the sponsored bb's be available for sale at the event or is there somewhere we can purchase them prior to LC?

Batman
soldier

Post by Batman »

shadowviper2 wrote:Will the sponsored bb's be available for sale at the event or is there somewhere we can purchase them prior to LC?
If you are looking for them just to chronograph, they will be provided by staff. If however you were looking to play with them, standby and I will seek a list of vendors that provide them. As of right now, I have not been made aware of any vendors attending this event .
Lion Claw Player (or Staff) since OPI IV
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatmanX101?feature=mhee

Sortee
soldier

Post by Sortee »

i am going to deval dog 131 what colered bbs can we use

JactLegion61
soldier

Post by JactLegion61 »

^^^ according to previous correspondence TAN and GRAY ammo is the sure bet 100% allowed. Off white close to beige as well as brown ammo is also allowed. Evike sells Gray .33 ammo as well as .25 in tan. The requirement for these colors is based upon range control requirements.
Goon Squad Callsign:PANDA

OP NH 2013 2-1 Sgt.
OP LC XII TFR 1-1
ABCE 2013 USFOR 3-3
WoA 2014 SOCOM 3rd Squad
OP NH 2015 Cartel 3-1
LC XIV Rangers 1-4
OP Devil Dog R131 SOCOM 2nd Squad
GOON SQUAD *THE S*** YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT*

SideTrack
soldier

Post by SideTrack »

PLEASE HELP WITH BB's ISSUE,

I am having the WORST luck finding BB's that meet all THREE criteria (BIO, WEIGHT, COLOR)

PLEASE HELP BEFORE FEB. to ensure shipment of these UNICORN BB's

LtColRay
soldier

Post by LtColRay »

Chrono bb's are supplied at the chrono station. You will provide your own bb's for play. There is no limitations on weights or colors as long as they are biodegradable. If I am mistaken please correct me admins.
March or die.

Op Irene XII
Op Bulldog VIII
Op Bulldog IX
Op Bulldog X

Sprout
soldier

Post by Sprout »

LtColRay wrote:Chrono bb's are supplied at the chrono station. You will provide your own bb's for play. There is no limitations on weights or colors as long as they are biodegradable. If I am mistaken please correct me admins.
We require that BBs for events at Camp Pendleton be off white, brown or black. No Bright white BBs allowed.
"Ferret"
OLCMSS SoCal Chrono Marshal
LCXI, LCXII, LCXIII,
WOA2,3, RS3
2x 2nd ID Korea
EIB

Northman
soldier

Post by Northman »

Allstarr Airsoft will be the vendor on site for Operation Minuteman. They do carry the HPA bbs and will have then on site for purchase. If you would like to pre order bbs or anything else call Big John at 508-731-6300 and he can bring your order with him to save on shipping.
Northman
Freikorps OIC/CO

PsychoBunnyG
soldier

Post by PsychoBunnyG »

Just double checking this for correctness, for the upcoming Operation Mjolnir, I have to Chrono with .3 bbs, but can I bring any weight bb I want? Or am I limited to only .3 and do color restrictions apply as well?

Sneezy
soldier

Post by Sneezy »

Question because I want to make sure there is no issue at chrono I am bringing my mk48 and the box magazine is kinda permanently attached to the gun making chrono a bit different for me I can show up with an empty mag but you’ll probably have to dump a few hundred rounds in the mag before it starts to feed at all out of the custom 10k round magazine. How will you want to chrono the beast?

Jafo888
soldier

Post by Jafo888 »

For the first timers… are tracers bb’s used at night games