FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Questions about the game, as well as vouching

<<

BrunoSardine

soldier

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Questions about the game, as well as vouching

Hello everybody,

For as long as I've been playing airsoft I've been drooling over videos of Irene and Lion Claws, hoping my friends and I would get the chance to go to at least one of them someday. Luckily for us, Red Storm East is going to be in Scranton this year, which is great because we're an hour drive away from the area :D

After reading up, it looks like since we're non-Alumni, we'll need a veteran to vouch for us. I was hoping I could post here about it and see if someone would be kind enough to help my friends and I out. We are all responsible 18 year olds who have been itching to play at a OPLCMSS game for awhile now. We are also all referees at Skirmish USA in Jim Thorpe PA, if anyone here has ever played there, we may even have been one of your refs for the day you went there! But being a referee, I understand what it's like to deal with immature and / or irresponsible players, and I can promise that my group and I are responsible, mature players who are looking to get their first Lion Claws game under their belts, so we can hopefully attend more games in the summer after we graduate from high school. If anyone would be willing to help us out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have questions regarding the uniform requirements for the game. For the US team, would I be able to wear tan kit, with a tan helmet, with Multicam? Same thing with the Russian team, would I be able to wear my tan gear and tan helmet with the Russian camo? Or am I restricted to pure Russian styled gear?

Thanks for any help

-Pete
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Re: Questions about the game, as well as vouching

Gear can be what ever you wish the only thing that is uniform is the camo itself

IE pants shirt cover your PC or rig can be any color you wish

Greg
<<

Cpl McCaughey

soldier

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Hey Bruno,

I'm an LC vet and I'm planning on attending Red Storm East this year. I'd be willing to talk to you guys and help you out if possible. You wouldn't happen to know a Bryan Treible from Section-8 and attends Norwich University would you?

-Corporal
Operation Northern Light: Russian Renegades, MAASF Brigade
Operation Lightning Strike II: US Rangers, MAASF Platoon

North Attleboro Airborne
Commanding Officer

MAASF.ORG Senior Member
Norwich University '15
Corps of Cadets, Army ROTC
<<

BrunoSardine

soldier

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Cpl McCaughey wrote:Hey Bruno,

I'm an LC vet and I'm planning on attending Red Storm East this year. I'd be willing to talk to you guys and help you out if possible. You wouldn't happen to know a Bryan Treible from Section-8 and attends Norwich University would you?

-Corporal

Hey Corporal,

This is excellent news! I really appreciate your help, my group of guys and I are really excited about attending and it would be much much appreciated if you can help us out.

And unfortunately the name doesn't sound familiar, I'm based more around the Jim Thorpe area. Has he ever been up to Skirmish USA? A team near me, Lehigh Valley Airsoft, holds large games up at Skirmish on a somewhat frequent basis, and I've reffed one of them along with another person from my group.

Return to Operation Red Storm East Achive