FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

POST OP NOTES

<<

Lionclaws

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

POST OP NOTES

First of all....THANK YOU....for believing in our efforts and for supporting the FIRST installment of a series of Route 66 Ops.

This OP plan was nearly a year in the making and we're glad that we could make it happened. While we have no idea what the new owner intend to do with this piece of property but from now on, each time we drive pass those palm trees we would remember the fun/frustration/sweat/friendship/laughter we shared over the weekend of Oct. 14~16, 2011.

I can stress enough on the MISSION CRITICAL nature of our Corporate Partners who support this project with both money and product. For those who operate on the professional level you know that attorneys, insurance (real ones), AO, security, talent, VIP, props, pyro, and etc. don't work for bbs nor green gas..lol...without generous financial support from our Corporate Partners, AEX, Spartan Imports, KWA, G&G, Evike.com, AirsoftGI, PyramydAir, events like this is simply impossible to achieve. Everyone wants to make money of you, the consumer, but not everyone is willing to support the BIGGER PICTURE. We appreciate these true professionals from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sgt. Dobroff and Mr. John Sanna, you both gave it all in the spirit of the game. Thank you for taking on the burden of leadership!!

To our Angel Team, believe me, I KNOW you have easier gigs that won't require sweating this much, nor getting shot at (bruises), nor under blazing sun, yet you chose to stick with us and we love you for it!!

To CJ's pyro crew, sure there were a few mishaps (uh..yeah...they have pills for that sort of thing these days...lol...), but you men did a great job!! Thank you!!

To STAFF...yes, we need to do better next time and try not to let heat/and heat of the battle get the better of us, but I also know how much work you put into it and I sincerely appreciate your help in every way. Thank you!!

Last but not Least.......to YOU, the fighters........THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support.......we'll see you either at War of Angels (Dec. 10th) or Route 66 Texas!! Hooah!!
<<

RedThreat

soldier

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: POST OP NOTES

THANKS FOR A GREAT EVENT
Big thanks to all of the Lions claws staff and game control for putting on a great event and quickly handing issues when they arose. The AO offered a unique and enjoyable environment for the game so the care taker deserves our thanks for letting us use it. Command on both Militia and IFA did great and stacked up one hell of a fight for the troops which is a big part of what we paid for. The blend of troops at this OP with unique backgrounds was great. And It was a great pleasure to have the Lions Claws Angels in my squad helping to fight off the IFA. The sponsors were generous giving out great prizes and promotional giveaways along with helping to make the event possible. The pyrotechnics kicked the OP up to a new level, and added interesting twists that command and the men had to counter. I will see everyone in Texas & Arizona more Route 66 battles along with other Lions Claws events to come. John Lu and staff throw a great event and The Boulder Brigade and myself wish to extend our thanks for a great event.

Thanks

Matt Rodgers (RED) aka (Hitman 1-2)
Militia
First Platoon Second Squad (SQUAD LEADER)
Squad Leader (Bravo Squad)
Boulder Brigade
<<

Shadowsword6

major

Location: Right where I NEED to be.....behind you and DANGER Closea

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: POST OP NOTES

COMING SOON Acos AAR
"Shadowsword - BROTHERHOOD - HONOR and REMEMBER"
ACOS /COS- OLCMSS - (Ca)OPLC/LP.NH/ABCE/WOA
Veteran :