FAQ  •  Login

everyone in Sgt. Surace Anthony squad post here

<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

everyone in Sgt. Surace Anthony squad post here

I need to get in touch with the following people ASAP for team training and briefings
10 Santos Enrico
11 Cato Elmer
12 Bontuyan Timothy
13 Nicolo Jr. Ernesto

We need to get together ASAP we are haveing everyone else from the squad meet up this Sunday since we have been doing some training and getting used to each other. I need these four guys to get in touch with me so we can get you out with us to train so we are all on the same page.
Op Northern Light Federation 2-2
Op Northern Light 2 Federation 2-1
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: everyone in Sgt. Surace Anthony squad post here

Sent out an email thanks to Mr Lu getting me there contact emails.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

storm401

soldier

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm

im not in your squad and sorry to post here but have you guys received warning orders yet?
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Negative no warn orders.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 am

Need to still get in touch with the rest of the squad since John Clark released an updated roster
Need to talk to the following
James Corbett
Andrian Bowles
Daniel Grossman
Jonathan Kroner
Benjamin Travis
Need to get in touch asap so we can meet up and start to work on stuff, running out of time and the first 9 members of the squad on the list have been coming out to FTXs and doing team building. We need these guys to get in touch ASAP as well as the four above listed Filforce guys who seem to ignore any email. Come Op day this is going to suck for them. So please get in touch with me so we can get this going.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

The Slick

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:42 am

I'm Andrew Bowles (Not Andrian, that's a typo... somehow), and I know that myself, James Corbett, and Benjamin Travis are all supposed to be Federation DCU (Rangers) not Federation Multicam... so I'm confused. Also, I know that at least the three of us aren't Filforce, we're MEF. What's going on here haha.
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 am

Hmm I see maybe you should send someone a message. No I still need to get in contact with the guys I listed in the first post. I got there contact emails from John Lu and they havent responded so Im guessing they dont care. Whats the deal if we have people in our squad that dont want to do what the squad Sgt say or doesnt want to play as a team?
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

thanatopsis

soldier

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 am

ghost82 wrote:Need to still get in touch with the rest of the squad since John Clark released an updated roster
Need to talk to the following
James Corbett
Andrian Bowles
Daniel Grossman
Jonathan Kroner
Benjamin Travis
Need to get in touch asap so we can meet up and start to work on stuff, running out of time and the first 9 members of the squad on the list have been coming out to FTXs and doing team building. We need these guys to get in touch ASAP as well as the four above listed Filforce guys who seem to ignore any email. Come Op day this is going to suck for them. So please get in touch with me so we can get this going.

Hey im with Slick on the MEF crew and just as a heads up i PM'd you my contact info but i never received an email from you.
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

Sorry to clarify the email was sent to the following
10 Santos Enrico
11 Cato Elmer
12 Bontuyan Timothy
13 Nicolo Jr. Ernesto

I did get a reply from one guy sounding confused and unwilling to communicate so Im not sure what these guys deals are.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

JeeP

sergeant

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:33 am

Maybe, they have more going on than airsoft. And to be honest, your the Sgt. at the op, and training is great, but your acting like they.should drop and push for you now.
If you don't hurt at the end of the day, you didn't try hard enough!
<<

thanatopsis

soldier

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Jeep this is a national event, is it to much to ask that the squads operate with some basic cohesion and understanding of what we are all bringing to the table?

the simple act of trying to say hi I'm xyz and this is my "x tenth" large game or the like should not be that hard a thing and knowing that helps everyone plan.
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Lol Jeep thanks for your two cents. I know and have played with Filforce and live near the majority of them I figured they would be able to come out. Hell we have 4 people making a drive to do it cause they want to. I understand people live far away and just talked to thanatopsis on the phone and worked out what I needed with him. Im just kinda grumpy that the filforce guys dont even respond to emails to give us a clue. I would really just like to know what there background is what type of weapon they are using so we can plan a little bit better and not just show up and hope its all gravy. Not being a dick to you just how it is.

Also like to say thanks for taking the time to give me the info needed thanatopsis again contact me if you need and see you there.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

JeeP

sergeant

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 pm

All is good, it just struck me the way you were putting it. Knowing each mans job and intended loadout is a very positive thing. I didn't mean to come of as a D@#$.
If you don't hurt at the end of the day, you didn't try hard enough!
<<

ghost82

corporal

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Me either man its all good I just am kinda pissed that the Filforce guys dont answer emails and its gonna suck if they just show up on game day and not have a clue. Everyone else has either PMed, emailed, Gave me a number to call, or is coming out to these FTXs we have been having. It just seems to me they dont care at all and frankly I dont want my squad to be penalized for us not working as a squad when these guys dont do what they need to do.
Op Irene 9 TFR 2-5
<<

reaper0702

soldier

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Anthony Surace here.
We are trying to get everyone on the same page so day off we have to make as little amount of adjustments as possible
Op Northern Light II Federation 2-1 Sgt.
Op Red Storm East 2-5
Op Irene X 2-4 Sgt.
Next

Return to Operation Northern Light Archive