FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank You Everyone..

<<

deepstaged

captain

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am

Thank You Everyone..

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all that attended LCX. I hope you all had a great time. I'm finally able to think straight so I can make this post. It's players like you all that attended that makes Lion Claws what it is. Players that go out to have a good time and have some fun. That is what makes it all worth it for myself.

I wanted to take a moment to say a few special thank you's..

Firstly, I want to say Thank you to my Assistant Chief of Staff Jeff Brooks (shawdowsword6) for all your help with the logistics and planning of this game. Your help and sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

Alain Lin, my personal assistant. Alain, thank you for sticking by me all these years. I know that I can count on you to help out where it is needed. You are a true friend.

Hatchet Force, Roughnecks & Team Therapists for helping with check-in duties. It is the hard work that you all put in and volunteered your time that really made my job easier allowing me to worry about the game and other things. Thank you all very much.

TSOG, thank you guys for not only handling the majority of Chrono, but also stepping up to handle the Night Op's. You guys are awesome.

Another Thank you to The Roughnecks again, for providing the more 'complex' props that really made this event special.

ALL of my RSO's on the field. You guys really helped keep the 'peace' on the field. I have to say, this was the quietest my radio has ever been in the last 5 OPLCMSS events.. you guys were my eyes on the field and I appreciate it.

All the event Sponsors.. with your help, you make OPLC events truly memorable.

AND..

Of course JOHN LU for allowing me the honor to be Chief of Staff for such an prestigious event. Thank you John
<<

Scoutcar

soldier

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Re: Thank You Everyone..

Subject: Re: LCX word from XO Doboroff
To: dabigshagga@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 4:28 PM

I was at Lionsclaw this weekend and I just want to give you some feedback about what this did for me. I am a veteran of the United States Army and damn proud of it. I served during Desert Storm and I was a Combat Medic. My 3 sons have been doing Airsoft for a time now and I hope that my military service had an impact on them as I was a single parent raising them and they remember me always going off somewhere. This weekend was awesome and of course being part of the winning team is always a great plus. But the greatest part of this whole weekend was being side by side with my three sons, together working on our missions to complete our objectives. This is something that i had on my Bucket list that I can now check off. Not that i am stopping here, I am determined to go forward to our next tournament until my health gives out, (as i have some medical issues) and go forward. But seeing my 3 sons going out side by side and with their mother in tow....gave me such a happiness and a feeling of completeness...a feeling that I can't describe. I thank you for your leadership and i thank Lionsclaw for giving me and my sons the opportunity to have memories that will live on when I am one day gone and I will drive on to the next tournament until I no longer can.
Thank you..Sgt. Rachel B. Potts-United States Army-Retired
<<

Scoutcar

soldier

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm

I would like to salute the courage of the crew of the Bravo Team Cav. (4-Runner) who chased us all over while braving a hail of BB’s. By the way you almost got Igor.
<<

mikeyli

corporal

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 am

As a member of that vehicle crew, I salute you for putting up such a good chase!

-Mike
LC-X, Bravo 1st plt, platoon leader

Return to Operation Lion Claws Archive