FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A few questions.

<<

RoBroCop

soldier

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:15 am

A few questions.

So, quick question.
Are the requirements for AEG FPS going to be the normal reqs for the field, or will they be the OLCMSS reqs? I only ask because the OLCMSS standard is 333FPS with .3g BBs, while the field standard is 400FPS with .25g BBs. Are these about the same? Is there any wiggle room? Meaning, if the limit is 333FPS, and a gun is within 5 or so FPS of that limit, would it be turned away?

Also, I understand the magazines are to be limited to low/mid capacity magazines. Would an M16 "20 round" type magazine be accepted? The ones I'm referring to require winding, however they are limited to 190 rounds.

The rules video says that it is required that players have a radio. Would that be FRS, UHF...?

Lastly, are players wearing green type camo allowed to wear tan or coyote gear?
<<

Northman

corporal

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:07 am

Re: A few questions.

Are the requirements for AEG FPS going to be the normal reqs for the field, or will they be the OLCMSS reqs? I only ask because the OLCMSS standard is 333FPS with .3g BBs, while the field standard is 400FPS with .25g BBs. Are these about the same? Is there any wiggle room? Meaning, if the limit is 333FPS, and a gun is within 5 or so FPS of that limit, would it be turned away?
All airsoft weapons will be chronoed with .30 g bbs that will be provided by Lion Claws. The limit is 1.5 Jewels, no higher.

Also, I understand the magazines are to be limited to low/mid capacity magazines. Would an M16 "20 round" type magazine be accepted? The ones I'm referring to require winding, however they are limited to 190 rounds.
Mid and low cap mags only, no winders.

The rules video says that it is required that players have a radio. Would that be FRS, UHF...?
Radios should be FRS

Lastly, are players wearing green type camo allowed to wear tan or coyote gear?
Uniform and head gear MUST match and be M81woodlands or a green based Russian pattern. Tan can be either standard Multicam or Desert Digital. No other patterns are permitted.
Northman
Black Widow OIC / XO

Return to Minuteman - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons