FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cancelled?

<<

GunFighter03

soldier

Post Mon May 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Cancelled?

You got to be kidding me...is this a joke with Midwest players? My crew and I were about to sign up and then it's cancelled? I'm not entirely sure what the reason for this happening multiple times over the past 2-3 years but it's extremely disappointing and frustrating. My crew and I thoroughly enjoy LC series and everything it stands for, but after making arrangements with family, work, hotels and travel expenses... all to have it shut down out of the blue...something needs to be figured out otherwise people will start turning towards other companies. Reliability is everything.
2015 Op. Northern Lights - SOCOM / SL: 2-2
2015 Op. Irene - SCF / SL: 2-2
2016 Op. Irene - SCF / SL: 1-4
<<

Priest

soldier

Post Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Cancelled?

It's not LCs fault. For some reason the area just lost interest or decided not to participate.

I was also interested and trying to work it out, but the lack of players is crazy. I remember when LC first came to the area and everyone was excited and had been complaining that nothing large came around here. Now here we are 3 years or so after they come and tbe same people lose interest. I hope this doesnt cause LC to venture else where in the future.

I for one will miss them if they do.
And as always........May God go with you all. ~ Priest
<<

GunFighter03

soldier

Post Thu May 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: Cancelled?

In my own personal opinion LC should be sticking to military bases more often to host their ops if at all possible. It's a good way for the base to generate extra money. Especially bases that are part time for reservists and national guard members, like fort McCoy in Wisconsin for example. I I know theres active duty bases that allow it. Plus more pyro gets used on the military training sites and also the possiability of being able to stay in barracks which both bring more attractions to the event itself, cheaper since you don't have to spend money on a hotel, and also more. Adams with prep on the sites of the base allows you to use it.
2015 Op. Northern Lights - SOCOM / SL: 2-2
2015 Op. Irene - SCF / SL: 2-2
2016 Op. Irene - SCF / SL: 1-4

Return to Wasteland - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons