FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2015 Camp Wolverine Intel

<<

Lionclaws

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 am

2015 Camp Wolverine Intel

Troops,

To work along side matured/disciplined minors ages 14~17 (and adult players who are NEW to Airsoft), we've setup Camp Wolverine nation wide via OLCMSS alumni or alumni affiliated fields.

This is a one-day program that is designed to familiarize minors/new players with OLCMSS core rule sets, basic safety guidelines, discipline, among many other aspects of military simulation that one could apply to all future events.

While minors ages 14~17 (and adults who are new to Airsoft) may apply, NOT ALL will graduate. All candidates will be tested on OLCMSS core rule set among other aspects of the day's work. Those who PASS will receive a Challenge Coin and Patch as proof of graduation. Those who fail may reapply to attend 2nd chance tryout at a discounted rate (by the field).

Participating fields will be listed here for your convenience. Tentatively speaking Camp Wolverine will take place in CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MN, SC, TX, and MA.

Candidates will apply directly through participating fields (if it's not shown here, it's not OLCMSS camp) and pay them directly.

Good luck!

Lionclaws
<<

HigherPurpose

soldier

Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Re: 2015 Camp Wolverine Intel

Will there be a Camp anywhere near VA or MD anytime soon?
<<

MattWantsAirsft

soldier

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 pm

When you say that some will not graduate, what kind of things will cause them to not pass? Health conditions? Aggressiveness? Not following rules, goofing off, or not being a team player? I am really interested in doing Milsim scenarios. Also, when and where will there be any camps in Texas? Preferably near Dallas areas.

Thanks for the input and I think that this camp is a GREAT idea! :D 8)
Airsoft newbie. Any tips for someone beginning in airsoft? Please PM me them! I NEED HELP! :)
<<

shadowviper

corporal

Post Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Things that people will fail on is showing up late, not in proper uniform not having sealed eye pro. So don't be that person that does not read the rules.
Ops
Lc 5,10,11,12
Red storm west 2,3
Army bdays
New horizon lots
Rot 66 water park all

Lc staff
Woa lots
Hac boa
Irene 2014
<<

BloodRangersAirsoft

soldier

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 am

None anywhere near Tennessee. Why don't you guys ever do something in TN or KY? Or at least lower your standards for some of the events.

Return to Camp Wolverine - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons