FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lost Tornados

<<

SkywalkerJSOC

soldier

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 am

Lost Tornados

Did anyone find or pick up 2 Tornado Impact Grenades. Pins would be still in them with green paracord around the pin, Red in color, and have Blackjack written on both in black sharpie.

Also by looking at my team's footage we narrowed it down as to where they could have been lost. I believe they fell out of my gear when I took it off in JSOC mobile respawn during the 2nd session. Would have been about an hr to hr and half into it. And also I took my gear off in the wing closest to the building NJ, and NY.

If anyone found them please contact me. Hoping somebody found them as these are a $200 investment that I don't want to lose.
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: Lost Tornados

there were no tornados turned into staff at this OP
hopefully a player picked them up, also there were none found in the final walk thru
Greg Brothers
Director of East Coast Operations
COS NL 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
COS RSE 1,2,3
COS Sharhazad 1, 2
COS LS 5
COS Lions pride
COS Liberty
COS Swift Justice
AOS LS 3, 4 , Irene 12
and prob some other ops i forget them all
<<

SkywalkerJSOC

soldier

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Re: Lost Tornados

OK thank you. Hopefully somebody will contact me, saying they found them. I'll also post this on the facebook event.

I mean you pay $190 to go to this and then somebody goes and steals/takes you tornadoes. That's really rude, but I'm hoping for the best.

Return to Shahrazad - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons