MINORS & O.L.C.M.S.S. EVENTS

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Red Storm East
Shadowsword6
major
Location: Right where I NEED to be.....behind you and DANGER Closea

MINORS & O.L.C.M.S.S. EVENTS

Post by Shadowsword6 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Most if not all O.L.C.M.S.S. events are classified as predominately an 18 + series. On occasion the organizer (John Lu) makes exceptions for players 16 and above who meet one of the following criteria:

A. Parent/Guardian and the “Minor” register and play together. Parent/Guardian is responsible for “Minor” on and off the field.

B. A Parent/Guardian assigns “Temporary Guardianship” via a Minor Release Form to an Adult Veteran Player of their choosing. The assigned Veteran player assumes full responsibility for the “Minor” on and off the field until such time as the “Minor” is returned to the Parent/ Guardian. This has come to be known as “Vouching”.

These are the only two methods by which a “Minor” player may be admitted to an O.L.C.M.S.S. Event.

Procedure for Registering a Minor:

1. Go to the event registration page and fill out as required. Use the Box for “Veteran” to identify either the attending parent/guardian or Adult assuming “Guardianship” Use the “Notes" section to provide additional information such as “ Assign with John Smith Veteran Player”
2. Contact John Lu for a Minor Release Form., or follow the link in the registration page.
3. Parent/Guardian and Adult Veteran Player (Voucher) should read the form carefully and fill out form completely. NOTE. Parent/Guardian & Veteran must sign the form in the presence of a Notary if this is a assigned “Guardianship”.
4. Bring the Original signed form to the Event. Mail a copy to John no later than 3 weeks prior to the event at the address he will provide you.

Note 1: Failure to have the Original Form with signatures will result in your being turned away at the main gate. Please Note in the event the "Minor" is attending with their parent/guardian they may sign a form at checkin

Note 2:Veteran/Minor play together as battle buddies, Veteran assumes "Guardianship" of the Minor for the duration of the Event. If this is NOT the understanding you , your Parents and your "Voucher" have you do NOT have an adult vouching for you.

"Shadowsword - BROTHERHOOD - HONOR and REMEMBER"
ACOS /COS- OLCMSS - (Ca)OPLC/LP.NH/ABCE/WOA
Veteran :
LCIV/TFA 301 SQL, LC-V/TFA 1st Alpha LT
OPLC VI TRIBES 3-1
OPLC-VII - OPLC-XIII...ACO 2nd ALPHA
OPRS 1, 2, 3 - SFG
OPRT66 MILITIA

MrRooney
soldier

Re: MINORS & O.L.C.M.S.S. EVENTS

Post by MrRooney » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 pm

So I'm under 18 and my father and I plan to go this year, he isn't an alumni from another event but because he's my parent it's ok? And when I register I just need to write in that he is my father and I need to be assigned to his unit. Right?

RIGHT
Logan Rooney

Return to “Red Storm East - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”