FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ROE for RSE

<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 pm

ROE for RSE

After alot of Debate from many players and the size of the AO etc etc We are going to use the following ROE for OP RSE. While this is a CQB AO the spaces allows for some very long range engagements, as well some very in your face ones. I want everyone to be safe and to have fun, this will be a very tactical game and I wanted to find a good balance. Sportsmanship will be very enforced at this OP.

FPS 366 with .25 bios with a danger zone of 376 fps with .25 bios this means you should aim for under 366 any weapon that fails chrono may not be on site and anyone found to be using a hot gun will be removed from the OP.

The Event will be Semi only

The MED is 10ft with parley and Bang KIlls still being in effect

Snipers /Support Do to the AO there will be no Snipers or Support Class weapons There is no way to have them in play safely.

Grenades all normal types of grendaes used at LC events will be approved. with Normal MEDs M203 CAWS etc will be allowed at One weapon per squad. There will be no Nerf Rockets needed to be provided by players.

Flash Bangs All normally approved flash bangs will be approved for this OP

Specials Robots Flying Cams Etc etc are on a case by case and must be sumbited well before OP

OK notes on SEMI only I know guns tend to jam now than then on Semi you may drop the mag and do a short burst on auto to clear jam it happens

Greg Brothers
COS
<<

Napalm90

soldier

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Re: ROE for RSE

So My Aeg shooting 372 w/ .25 is a no go?
<<

DOW_n3Co

soldier

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Pea Grenades? Yes/No? I know they wern't allowed at the last Irene but quite a few people were using them.
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

the 372 fps might fail chrono or at least be in the red zone

Pea nades are NO no pryo nades or smoke at this op
<<

bacon47

soldier

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm

GregBrothers wrote:the 372 fps might fail chrono or at least be in the red zone

Might fail? Can we get a more specific answer on that?

And when you say danger zone/ red zone, what does that mean other than that your very close to going over the limit..?
<<

Shadowsword6

major

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

bacon47 wrote:
GregBrothers wrote:the 372 fps might fail chrono or at least be in the red zone

Might fail? Can we get a more specific answer on that?

And when you say danger zone/ red zone, what does that mean other than that your very close to going over the limit..?

STANDARD FPS LIMITS APPLY... <367 W/.25 Bios is the goal/limit. NOT 376
SHADOWSWORD- Frater in telum , veneratio supremus totus alius

ACOS - OLCMSS - (Ca)
COS - Lion Pride Events - (Ca)

Veteran :
OPLC IV ACO 301 SQL
OPLC-V ACO 1st Alpha LT
OPLC VI TRIBES 3-1
OPLC-VII - OPLC-XII (STAFF)
OPRS 1, 2, 3 - SFG(STAFF)
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm

3 - CHRONO AND VELOCITY/ENERGY LIMITS

3.1 Velocity reducers are NOT allowed at any OPLCMSS Event..
3.1.1 Players should report to the chrono station with an empty mag for each weapon. The Chrono staff member will insert the testing BBs in the empty mag. All weapons will be chronographed using the sponsor provided .25 gram Biodegradable BBs.
3.1.2.REGULAR CHRONO

OK < 366 fps
NO GO > 367 fps See 3.1.4

NOTE: Individual events reserve the right to institute a CAUTION range (Subject to frequent checks) generally between 366-376 fps THIS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A GOAL FOR FPS. <366 IS THE LIMIT

3.1.4 If a gun fires in the NO GO range, the Chrono Marshall will immediately check the weapon. If he duplicates the NO GO FPS, the Airsoft weapon will immediately be red tagged.
3.1.5 A red-tagged gun has three options:

a. The player leaves the AO with the Airsoft weapon.
b. The player tunes the weapon to at or below the posted spec and re-chronos the gun.
c. The Airsoft weapon is locked in the event secure storage and returned at the end of the event.

3.1.6 All Airsoft weapons are subject to staff spot checks throughout the event.
3.1.7 The Chrono station will be available from approximately Friday noon until late Friday evening, and again Saturday morning from 6:30 am to 8:00 am.
3.1.8 Any un-tagged guns found in the game are grounds for immediate disciplinary action. It is the player's responsibility to make sure his/her gun is properly inspected and tagged before the game.
3.1.9 All Airsoft weapons including non-blowback pistols and CO2 powered pistols, but excluding gas blowback pistols, must be chrono'ed. ALL PISTOLS/SIDEARMS whether required to chrono or not are subject to normal/standard chrono limits and may be spot checked on site (must not chrono above 366 FPS with .25g BBs).
<<

DOW_n3Co

soldier

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

may I suggest that Staff carry around handheld Chrono to spot check throughout the event...with it being CQB and with the higher FPS...I would hate to see someone swap a cylinder to gain an advantage and burry a BB in someone's face. I have never figured out why Staff at 99% of the events don't do this. You would love to think that everyone is an honest human being...but we all know that is just not the case. Just a suggestion.
<<

BOSSgvr4

soldier

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:28 am

I have a PolarStar/G&P Stoner 63 Mk23 LMG ... the burst can be limited to 1 shot via the Fire Control Unit effectively making it semi-only (regardless of the fire selector position). It can only be fed via boxmag. Would this be an acceptable as a non-SAW weapon for this OP ?
<<

EagleDriver

corporal

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

Will the Stoner take a midcap magazine?
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:42 pm

After more painful Testing and due to concerns we have removed full auto from this event as a whole which also means all support weapons are out. If your support weapons fires on semi only and meets the FPS limit your welcome to use it as an AEG

Greg
<<

Mama

soldier

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Does this mean support weapons can still use box magazines as long as they meet the semi shot and FPS requirements?
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm

box mags are high cap mags if you could provide a mid cap box map then that would be fine

IE It should not hold over 200 BB's and each mag would have to be approved
<<

jbrown2036

soldier

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Greg,

I noticed that Training Bangs are authorized for this op (according to the squad authorization form) and I'm wondering if Peas will be re-thought?

It can't be because they are possibly pyro based, because so are the flashbangs, and they are gtg.

I ask respectfully,

j.
<<

GregBrothers

colonel

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Pea nades have open flame I know they are cheaper and fun but this is an old building with lace and paper on floors in some places. This makes any open flame a big no go. I will have to double check training bangs flame out put. If they do then they will be no go as well.

Last thing i want to OP stopped to put out a fire < been there done that>

Greg
Next

Return to Operation Red Storm East Achive