FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

THANKS FOR A GREAT EVENT

<<

RedThreat

soldier

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

THANKS FOR A GREAT EVENT

Big thanks to all of the Lions claws staff and game control for putting on a great event and quickly handing issues when they arose. The AO offered a unique and enjoyable environment for the game so the care taker deserves our thanks for letting us use it. Command on both Militia and IFA did great and stacked up one hell of a fight for the troops which is a big part of what we paid for. The blend of troops at this OP with unique backgrounds was great. And It was a great pleasure to have the Lions Claws Angels in my squad helping to fight off the IFA. The sponsors were generous giving out great prizes and promotional giveaways along with helping to make the event possible. The pyrotechnics kicked the OP up to a new level, and added interesting twists that command and the men had to counter. I will see everyone in Texas & Arizona more Route 66 battles along with other Lions Claws events to come. John Lu and staff throw a great event and The Boulder Brigade and myself wish to extend our thanks for a great event.

Thanks

Matt Rodgers (RED) aka (Hitman 1-2)
Militia
First Platoon Second Squad (SQUAD LEADER)
Squad Leader (Bravo Squad)
Boulder Brigade
<<

Fokai

soldier

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: THANKS FOR A GREAT EVENT

Bookoo thanks all around to everyone at Route 66 this past weekend. Most unique location and credit to John Lu for seeking out these locales. GC staff, you guys had a lot to deal with the heat and all, but I tip my hat to you. Thanks to the sponsors, vendors, and all the people in the background who made this all possible.

Militia...we may be the rag tag teams, but this was our house!! Shout out to 2nd Platoon leader, Tyler of TF 775. Super bang up job & we will be coordinating w/ you guys for next LC!! "Ramen" Grogan, you were solid considering this was your 1st weekend event.

IFA you guys fought hard... just the way we like it!! In the end we still can kick back!! Bravo Zulu to you guys! Our squad was locking down sectors to keep you guys off the island!

Warthog, as well as the San Diego contingent of players (Therapists & Lost Sheep), AEX Torrance/ SD...any LC event w/ you guys is like a family reunion. Great times under any conditions! This was one hell of an AO and I look forward to the next time.
QRT

NFOR OPLC VIII
GC OPRS I & II
GC OPLC IX
OPR66 Militia
Bravo OPLC XI
<<

t.henson

sergeant

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Fokai wrote:Bookoo thanks all around to everyone at Route 66 this past weekend. Most unique location and credit to John Lu for seeking out these locales. GC staff, you guys had a lot to deal with the heat and all, but I tip my hat to you. Thanks to the sponsors, vendors, and all the people in the background who made this all possible.

Militia...we may be the rag tag teams, but this was our house!! Shout out to 2nd Platoon leader, Tyler of TF 775. Super bang up job & we will be coordinating w/ you guys for next LC!! "Ramen" Grogan, you were solid considering this was your 1st weekend event.

IFA you guys fought hard... just the way we like it!! In the end we still can kick back!! Bravo Zulu to you guys! Our squad was locking down sectors to keep you guys off the island!

Warthog, as well as the San Diego contingent of players (Therapists & Lost Sheep), AEX Torrance/ SD...any LC event w/ you guys is like a family reunion. Great times under any conditions! This was one hell of an AO and I look forward to the next time.

Haha. Thanks man. Remember, this victory was for John Glenn!
Red Storm II: Renegade 2-4
ABCE II: Hajji 1-1
OP 66 CA: Militia Hitman 2 Actual
OPLC XI: Bravo Ranger 2 Actual
OP TW I: Scorpion 2 Actual
OP RS III: Renegade 2 Actual
OP RS IV: Russian Renegades
<<

tallkewl7

soldier

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:04 am

This was a great time for me. I have resisted the urge to go to any multi-day event for years, but am glad I finally made the jump.

Thanks to:
John Lu and your staff for putting on a great op!
All the vendors who worked behind the scenes.
My QRT teammates for reminding me what great friends and teammates I have.
Hitman 2 Actual and Hitman 2 Bravo for epic leadership. It was great to hear "2-3! I need you over here!" on Saturday. Hope Bill is feeling better.
Grogan "Ramen" - You were a great squaddie and a good neighbor in the campsite.
The Bocks and the Abaties - Happy to have you on our squad.
Team Therapists - Thanks for the soiid work you do on the field and the laughs you bring along.
Mike and Michelle Wojcik (and other lost sheep) Thanks for the tacos and for having my back on the field.

The only bad things I have to say:

I didn't hydrate enough and gassed out on Saturday during the second evolution.

I'm missing a Thunder B that was clearly marked with my team name and my initials. (I threw it in a closed room, so it had to have grown legs)

I twisted my ankle stepping in a hole (probably because I was so gassed). It gave me a bit of a scare but turned out to be alright.

99% of the campsite was fantastic, that 1% that wasn't...well you can't fix stupid.

I ran out of BB's, battery power and sweat. I came home tired and happy.
<<

Rage Seth

soldier

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

As for my first lion claws operation I was knew I'd be getting into something special and this op definatly fit the bill. I know that we had some issues durring the second/third round as people all assured me that normally things run a smoother but hey put a bunch of people out in the hot desert and unleash them on each other and you never know what will happen. This op was really a lot of fun and I do plan on coming back to the other Route 66's to come and I hope you guys in the militia come back as well.

Big shout out to the Quick Response Team as they are a very solid group of guys and very friendly considering we only met for this weekened and I defiantly would fight by their side again. Thanks for my handle of "Ramen" as I'm defiantly keeping that one XD.

Like to thank the other players who gave it their all and espically the IFA for making it a tough fight. Thanks to the staff as you guys had great food, nice people working for you, and some real funny moments. And of course thanks to John lue for making airsoft be just that much more fun for us all by getting these great fields to play at.

See ya on the battlefield.
Route 66 California: California Militia 2-3

Return to Operation Route 66 CA Archive