FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks from Amped Airsoft!

<<

Amped Airsoft

soldier

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks from Amped Airsoft!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to post up and say THANK YOU for all the support this weekend. We hope that everyone found what they were looking for and had an enjoyable experience at the operation. As always, we got to meet a ton of great standup players from all over the country. Thank you to John Lu, the VIPs, players, and staff of OP:NL. Definitely was an enjoyable weekend for us and we even got to get out and play for part of the day! haha.

We are still unpacking everything and re-setting up the store here at Pittsburgh. Hopefully we will finish up tonight. haha.

On another note, I know a lot of people were asking about our online webstore. We will be launching it with the Polar Star Fusion Engine Launch on August 1st! I know a lot of people were looking at these at the Op. We will have them in stock and ready to ship for the 1st of August (According to Polarstar). If anyone has any questions or are looking for anything in the mean time, please feel free to shoot us an email at sales@ampedairsoft.com and we will do our best to answer your questions and fulfill your orders. 8)

You can also follow us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ampedairsoft

Thanks again everyone! Till next time,
Angus
<<

Lionclaws

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: Thanks from Amped Airsoft!

Thank you Kurt! You guys are first class ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
<<

Berserker

sergeant

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 am

The smoke worked great!
John Clark
Team E.A.G.L.E.
<<

The Slick

corporal

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah, impressive considering the size (I threw yours at the beginning of the last scenario, threw it short because I didn't want to hit two refs in the middle of the road, was quite impressed how far it traveled).

Return to Operation Northern Light Archive