FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Refund

<<

echelon

soldier

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:37 am

Refund

I am in the military, and cannot make the event. I cannot get ahold of anyone personally to give me a refund, so I am trying here. Who can help me out?
<<

Batman

major

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Re: Refund

Send an email directly to John Lu at the best of USA email. He will likely work with you but may want to see copies of orders to verify that you are not just backing out.
Lion Claw Player (or Staff) since OPI IV
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatmanX101?feature=mhee
<<

echelon

soldier

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 pm

I do not have orders, but my work requires me to be there during this event. I can prove I am military, which is all that the website says is required. Plus, it's still only one day after registration has opened, and I shouldn't be receiving this much push back.

John has e-mailed me back, but I am still in the dark about proving my military status. Assistance, and that refund would be fantastic.
<<

Batman

major

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Did you ask him? I would assume a faxed copy of your ID would work, though I don't know if you meet the intended exception of the no-refund policy... my understanding is that it is not just being in the military, or public safety, that exempts you but rather being a member of those career fields with orders to be on duty.... if it is not your military obligations that are causing the conflict, I do not believe you qualify for refund... but that is John's call and you need to talk to him. No one on these forums has the ability to help you, only he does.
Lion Claw Player (or Staff) since OPI IV
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatmanX101?feature=mhee
<<

echelon

soldier

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:26 am

Last day for D.O.R. (Drop On Request) is June 1, 2013. No refund after June 1, 2013! $40 processing fee is applicable on any registration changes; DOR, replacement, etc. LE, Military, Firefighters are exempt with valid proof of duty.

Is te only thing that says anything for military refunds. I expect my ID will be more than plenty.

Return to Operation Northern Light - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons