FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Military Credentials

<<

Lionclaws

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Military Credentials

Military Credentials
Troops,

Due to a very recent event involving invalid military credentials, I have been told by proper channels to post this warning to all...............

PLEASE DO NOT post/bolster invalid military credential in our forum (or any where else in that matter). Particularly when our event VIPs' names were used in "support" of one's claim.

The "real" military is a very small community where everyone knows one another (at the higher level anyway).

Anyone involved in such an incident is not welcome at our events.

Let's remember that we do this to HONOR the military; we're not here to PRETEND to be the military; it's a GAME, please keep that in perspective. Thank you.

Lionclaws
<<

echelon

soldier

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Re: Military Credentials

And how does one prove military credentials?
<<

Batman

major

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

echelon wrote:And how does one prove military credentials?

Echelon, John posted this in response to some people that were coming onto the forums and making claims that they had been involved in the Black Hawk Down incident and other Claims things that simply were not true. No one is saying that you have to prove that you are valid number of the armed forces and if you are thank you for your service. It was a warning to those who would pose to be for attention.
Lion Claw Player (or Staff) since OPI IV
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatmanX101?feature=mhee
<<

echelon

soldier

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Thank you. However, my question is still valid, as I registered and now require a refund due to military reasons. I was told I need to prove that I am military to get my refund, and am getting the run around. It's becoming a giant hassle.
<<

Batman

major

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm

See the other thread you started on that issue... this no one isn't related to your question.
Lion Claw Player (or Staff) since OPI IV
http://www.youtube.com/user/BatmanX101?feature=mhee

Return to Operation Northern Light - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons