How hard can we be on this AO

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Red Storm
Infidel
soldier

How hard can we be on this AO

Post by Infidel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

Hello,
I am hoping to get an answer from GC or ACOS on how hard we can be on this AO? Obviously we want to respect both LC and the owners of the AO and if they are going to be re-purposing the papermill I don't want to get into hot water over breaking a window or kicking a door in and causing other damages.

GregBrothers
colonel

Re: How hard can we be on this AO

Post by GregBrothers » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:07 pm

I dont know, I will have boots on the ground there 2nd week of March, I can say door kicking wont be allowed due to fact there might be someone on the other side. and no matter how cool it would be to bust down a door we have to think safety first. Now if they dont care about the doors and i can find frago space for you be doorkicking window busting badasses i will use it. It all depends on the owners of the AO.

As for some of the safety stuff.......I will tell you guys the same thing i tell the guys on the east coast.....this AO can kill you. This is not COD, nor is a nice safe paintball park, this is real world fighting and you must be aware of the AO as well as the enemy.
Greg Brothers
Director of East Coast Operations
COS NL 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
COS RSE 1,2,3
COS Sharhazad 1, 2
COS LS 5
COS Lions pride
COS Liberty
COS Swift Justice
AOS LS 3, 4 , Irene 12
and prob some other ops i forget them all

Infidel
soldier

Re: How hard can we be on this AO

Post by Infidel » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

Thank you for the reply, I will standby for more info. For this event I see the AO as the main enemy, I want to say I survived this AO.

Return to “Red Storm - Military Simulation War Game Exercise with Airsoft weapons”