FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I need a voucher

<<

SUP3R DUP3R

soldier

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

I need a voucher

My name is Aaron, I'm 17 and live in Plattsburgh NY. As some of you may know there are no major games/events in my area, (aside from playing with friends) making this event a great opportunity for me to display my love of the game. This would be my first time attending a Lion Claws event and several of my friends whom are all over 18 will be attending, however due to this also being the first time they have participated in a LC game they are unable to vouch for me. I'm not a rookie either i have been playing for over four years, I understand tactics and follow orders to the letter, I'm also a very good team player. I've made plans to go and participate in this incredible game and truly wish to go, if anyone could vouch for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Aaron
<<

Sneezy

soldier

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Re: I need a voucher

Just saying but do you really think anyone will vouch for you over the internet. I've been playing for over 2 years legitimately and have never once heard any one of doing anything like this with a person they havn't even met or heard of in real life. Also "Playing with friends" isn't exactly the kind of experience that I beleive is suitable for attending a game like this. You really have to ask yourself in all serriousness if your ready for a game like this. So my suggestion to you is try to find a field that appeals to you and go there and ask around for the LC vets. Meet them, play with them and then maybe after a few times of playing with them they might vouch for you. Not trying to be mean just saying the truth. Hopefully you decide to go to a field with your friends and meet a few vets there and get someone to help you out.
<<

SUP3R DUP3R

soldier

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

I understand, its was my friends idea and i thought i would give it a shot.
<<

DRK

captain

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm

not all long shots make it. it's one thing this is a LC event. its another thing that your at fort drum which is not good on the ankles and knees once you leave the main MOUT site. the place is very demanding. likely the most demanding location most airsofters will ever experience. figure this, your already not ready. most players get hit with murphy's law once they are already there. have spare everything when attending a large scale event like LC.
OP: NL 1,2,4
OP: LS 1-4
OP: bulldog 7
OP: LC XI
OP: Shahrazad
OP: RSE 1,2
OP: RSW 2014
OP: X

Return to Operation Lightning Strike Archive