FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

14 Days and counting, and the boards are dead

<<

coderedfox

sergeant

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:16 am

14 Days and counting, and the boards are dead

14 Days and counting, and the Hac Boa boards are dead. Can we get some updates, rosters, and/or excitement?
The REGIMENT

*LCAD08 - Soviet
LCAD07 - Soviet
Op HB4 - VC
<<

virus

sergeant

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:50 am

I'm excited and stressed out at the same time.. We have 2 events right before HB so trying to get ready for those and HB at the same time! yeah I'm freaking out a little LOL!
<<

Eclipse

colonel

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:01 am

Hac Bao is an entirely different animal than the other events in the LC series.
Most of the players who come to Hac Bao are experienced LC or reenactment vets and thus do not need to ask the usual landslide of questions that you see in most of the other Op forums.

Missions are briefed real time instead of months in advance and are issued in an OPORD rather than a "scenario outline". This gives an added sense of realism and keeps people "in the moment" instead of meta-gaming the scenarios in advance.

The rules and scenarios were written months ago, thus, there is no real need for updates or last minute changes unless something outside of our control happens.

The "show us your impressions" thread is great and I think getting alot of people excited. Outside of those types of threads, I am rather happy to see a low "noise" volume on the forums. It means people have their spit wired and are ready to go! :D
--------------------------------------
"Who Dares, Wins"

Return to Operation Hac Bao Archive