SPECIAL MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS -

ALL PARTICIPANTS:

If you have a 'special' medical requirement,

YOU MUST NOTIFY JOHN LU VIA EMAIL AT:

bestofusamkt@sbcglobal.net

PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE EVENT.

Special medical needs include but are not limited to:

• Rest requirements - Ie. unable to stand for extended periods of time
  • Disabled persons special requirements - Ie. you need a porta-potty next to your tent
  • Special medications storage - Ie. refrigerated or safely secured

ALL SPECIAL MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS SHOULD INCLUDE A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION TO BE CONSIDERED VALID.

This is especially important in the event of a 'prescription' medicine that you will be administering on site.

Players that 'FAIL' to properly notify John Lu of ANY special medical requirements will run the risk of being DENIED any 'special' treatment or event modification.

If you "HONESTLY" have a special medical requirement, please safe guard John Lu's liability by informing him of your needs PRIOR to your participation in Lion Claws or any other Best of USA Marketing event.
<<

Lionclaws

Post Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 am

Troops,

We made it very clear that this event is physically challenging~demanding on the website.

Bottom line is this.....we simply don't want to see anyone hurt. This is a fun game and should be fun. Folks with heart condition among other serious medical conditions that may require special care SHOULD NOT participate and we need you to kindly be upfront with us....all in the name of safety, that's all.

Thank you so much for your understanding.
<<

bravo6four

corporal

Post Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 pm

To add to John's post. PLEASE make sure you bring ANY required medication. ESPECIALLY if you need to carry an EPI Pen/Allergy Meds etc.
<<

Rhobz

corporal

Post Sat May 16, 2009 7:26 am

Anyone with special med reqs, please remind the check-in personnel when you arrive on scene so that we may take any necessary steps at that time. If you have a sensitive issue that you have reported to John Lu, don't feel that you have to provide details to the check-in personnel. All we need at that point is, "Hi, my name is Rob Frigerio, here is my ID, and just as a reminder, I have a special medical need that has already been communicated to John Lu."

Thanks troops.

Rob "Rhobz" Frigerio
OP:LCVIII ACoS
www.858airsoft.com
Quick Response Team (QRT) San Diego
<<

OPFOR DOC

soldier

Post Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm

AID STATION

There will be a Basic Life Support Aid Station on site. The Aid Station will be clearly marked. I would like anyone with significant medical conditions to report in at the Aid Station. In addition to putting a name with a face we would like to know the location of your campsite and team affiliation.
"To Conserve Fighting Strength"
<<

Rhobz

corporal

Post Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Re: AID STATION

OPFOR DOC wrote:There will be a Basic Life Support Aid Station on site. The Aid Station will be clearly marked. I would like anyone with significant medical conditions to report in at the Aid Station. In addition to putting a name with a face we would like to know the location of your campsite and team affiliation.

DOC,

As players checkin, my staff will be sure to remind them to come see you. Thanks

Rob "Rhobz" Frigerio
OP:LC VIII ACoS
www.858airsoft.com
Quick Response Team (QRT) San Diego

Return to Operation Lion Claws Archive