FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

To those who didn't get in.....

<<

Lionclaws

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:39 pm

To those who didn't get in.....

Troops,

For those who didn't get into New Horizon.....

We limit number of people per event based on size of the AO. Unlike some, our responsibility is to our attendees and we need to make sure we don't over pack the AO to into some idiot numbers game. Deadlines are set for a reason and this is it. It would be irresponsible of us to take in as many as we can on an AO as tight as Sanna Ranch. Now, had it been Hesperia, we can take in 2,000 and will still have room to spare (of course, we'd use not only Bravo Cav. zone, but the other zones as well).

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you guys at the next one!
<<

Michaelng26

soldier

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: To those who didn't get in.....

Dear John,

Good day!
This is Michael Ng, the one called you this afternoon, After the conversion You made with Henry, he told me my friend and I will be assigned to TF Eagle, but I still can't see our name on the final list, may I ask if he is giving me the right information?? I'm so worry about it......

Thank you very much,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Michael (short sight)
<<

Lionclaws

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 pm

No worries, will update today. There had been changes from existing players....name mis-spelled by friends....changing teams....and etc.
<<

ergobaby

soldier

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 am

This is a more interested in things.. In fact, so...

The kid in the different of approved down and locks issue after issue disease is usually due to inadequate eating plan cause. Especially the body does not have enhance A and enhance B1, B2, B6, B12 and enhance b vitamin b vitamin b folic acid, zinc oxide oxide oxide, calcium nutrient vitamin nutrient, metal and other healthy value, cause A locks to lack, get involved with the normal progression of the locks. To focus on the kid technology eating plan, appropriate eat more sensible food, such as fresh fresh vegetables, coffee bean, egg, seafood, shrimp class, pet liver body organ organ and blood, seafood, etc.

In addition, give the kid check find components, the kid would lack calcium nutrient vitamin nutrient, zinc oxide oxide oxide, impact kid locks regrowth and progression, in the lack of kid added, also want to pay interest to the living atmosphere of the kid useful, avoid disruption satisfaction, let the kid in a happy thoughts, and ideal locks regrowth.

Return to Appreciation Day and One Day Events Archive