1) Individual players or squads may call in their orders between now and the event.
2) Orders should be specific to which time or times (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) you are ordering for.
3) You will need to give your real name and specify that you will be there for Operation Irene, Oct. 28-30.
4) Soldier's Pizza and MUTC Fresh Mart will deliver your orders to our Staging Area at the specific times requested (during our scheduled breakfast, lunch, and dinner times on all 3 days).
5) You will pick up your order and pay on site (unless you have prepaid over the phone in some way).
This method will assure that the food vendors do not lose money by ordering too much food ahead of time that is not purchased, and it will save players time in that they only need to get in line and pick up their pre-ordered food on site when the time comes.
Both vendors will also have some items such as candy bars, chips, drinks, etc...on site at the Staging Area should these extra items wish to be added or purchased on site (outside of the pre-orders). Menus and contact info for each vendor to follow in posts below this one.
All times listed are EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
Fri. Oct. 28
Dinner pre-orders will be available for pick up from 1700 to 1900 at the Staging Area (there will be a designated area for Food Vendors for pick ups).
Soldier's Pizza and Fresh Mart will be open all afternoon and until later in the evening for non-preorder walk in dining if you choose. Both are located in the same building (Building # 87, will be marked on the map in the Player Kit) on site, not far from the AO.
Sat. Oct. 29
Breakfast, 0600 to 0700
Lunch, 1130 to 1300
Dinner, 1630 to 1830
Sunday, Oct. 30
Breakfast, 0600 to 0730
Lunch, 1300 to 1430
Event Coordinator/Consultant/ Location Scout