SLP regulator

Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Lion Claws
KAJUMBO
soldier

SLP regulator

Post by KAJUMBO »

I have a SLP regulator with what says is a tournament lock built in . My question is will that work or do i still need the orange tournament lock for it??

Sprout
soldier

Re: SLP regulator

Post by Sprout »

KAJUMBO wrote:I have a SLP regulator with what says is a tournament lock built in . My question is will that work or do i still need the orange tournament lock for it??
That regulator works and does have a tourny lock built in the adjustment handle must be pulled up to adjust pressure. We lock it down so that it can not be turned.
"Ferret"
OLCMSS SoCal Chrono Marshal
LCXI, LCXII, LCXIII,
WOA2,3, RS3
2x 2nd ID Korea
EIB

KAJUMBO
soldier

Post by KAJUMBO »

Thanks for the info

kileyhaz
soldier

Post by kileyhaz »

Sprout,
Is it safe to say as long as you guys can slip a zip lock into the tournament lock to tamper proof it for the weekend its good? I have a Wolverine Storm.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"

Sprout
soldier

Post by Sprout »

kileyhaz wrote:Sprout,
Is it safe to say as long as you guys can slip a zip lock into the tournament lock to tamper proof it for the weekend its good? I have a Wolverine Storm.
As long as I can zip tie something that covers the regulator adjustment screw completely so that it can not be access you will be fine. I have seen some guys bring old prescription bottles with slots cut out so that they cover the holes. If it doesn't you don't play with that gun. Period. There is no wiggle room on this.
"Ferret"
OLCMSS SoCal Chrono Marshal
LCXI, LCXII, LCXIII,
WOA2,3, RS3
2x 2nd ID Korea
EIB

kileyhaz
soldier

Post by kileyhaz »

Sprout wrote:
kileyhaz wrote:Sprout,
As long as I can zip tie something that covers the regulator adjustment screw completely so that it can not be access you will be fine. I have seen some guys bring old prescription bottles with slots cut out so that they cover the holes. If it doesn't you don't play with that gun. Period. There is no wiggle room on this.
Understood. Thanks Sprout. The storm bottle regulator did come with a aluminum sleeve that can be zip tied over the adjustment screw. I'll triple check to make sure I have mine ready to go.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"