WORK IN PROGRESS
OPLC-XII is a SEMI ONLY INDOORS EVENT
FULL AUTO is NOT allowed indoors. Any time anyone enters a building where engagement with opposing forces is possible, they are required to switch to semi-auto only or pull a side arm (must also be in semi, such as in the case of a G18C, etc....). If your gun only shoots full auto (like a SAW for instance), then you MAY NOT use it for indoors to indoor combat. You may shoot from one building to another building full auto, following safe engagement distance guidelines. If you shoot your weapon on FULL AUTO INSIDE a building, even by mistake, then you are OUT immediately. You must pull your red rag and go to regen immediately…you are not allowed to wait for a Medic if you violate this rule. Penalties, regen time penalties, etc. for such infractions may also be accessed. It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED (though not required) that you pull your sidearm for indoor to indoor contact.
For the purposes of this ROE a player is presumed INDOORS when ANY or ALL parts of his or her person, gear, or weapon breaks the plane of the outside walls of the building whether through a door, window, or hole.
Examples Please NOTE in all examples M.E.D.s fully apply (M.E.D.s = Minimum engagement distances (10ft)
1. Player A & Player B are BOTH inside the plane of the building...SEMI ONLY
2. Player A is Inside... SEMI ONLY Player B is outside(Facing into) Full auto allowed
3. Player A is inside but their weapon has broken the Plane of the building(Facing out) ...Full auto allowed
1. M.E.D.s for Sniper class and or SAW class are NOT superseded.
2. Blindfire IS strictly prohibited. refer to Core Rules Section 1.8 for definition
Forum for announcements for and discussing Best of USA Marketing's Operation Lion Claws
1 post • Page 1 of 1